Repair vs. Replace
Is your heating and cooling system not running optimally? You could be wasting money. Is it circulating low quality air through your home, and consuming more energy than necessary? Try calling a professional HVAC contractor to help you upgrade your HVAC system if;
Replacing an old system with a new high-efficiency unit that uses the eco-friendly R410-A refrigerant should translate into big savings. Depending on what you’re replacing and what you replace it with, you can save up to 50% on your cooling costs.
- You might want to install a new high-efficiency furnace. They are at least 15% more efficient than conventional furnaces. Typically, the older the system, the less efficient. Looking at a boiler? Standard models are 5% less efficient than a high-efficiency boiler.
- With all these repairs, your cooling and heating equipment may have become less efficient. It might be time to consider AC and heating system replacement.
- Improper equipment operation, duct problems, inadequate insulation
- From basic to touch-screen, a good contractor can install and instruct you on a programmable thermostat’s use. Start saving energy and money while you’re away or sleeping.
Distributing air through your house with poorly sealed ductwork may be pulling particles from attics, crawl spaces or basements while also congesting your equipment. Check out our Indoor Air Quality section to get educated on the subject.
Undersized return air or ductwork could be the problem. Maybe it’s the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
Did you know a properly installed New HVAC system can:
- Save you hundreds of dollars in energy bill
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- Ensure consistent and reliable indoor temperatures
- Clean the air you and your family breathe
Compare Products Find A Contractor