Or try Easy Quote
Or Try
Easy Quote to Compare & Save!

Delta Air Conditioning, LLC

3414 S. 48th St. STE 3 Phoenix, AZ 85040
Click to Reveal Phone Number

Company Overview

Delta Air Conditioning is a Family owned business that has been in business for over 12 Years. We take pride in our home state of Arizona and treat all of our neighbors and all of our community like family. We are accredited with the BBB of Arizona and currently employee over 20 families. We do not sub contract our work and complete all jobs with our own trained employee\'s. Financing Available.

A Note from the Owner

We know there are many HVAC companies to choose from in the valley. We appreciate all of our customers and future customers. We provide quality workmanship, excellent customer service, and just pricing. We only ask for 1% of your trust by choosing us for your next Air conditioning, Heating, Indoor Air Quality, duct cleaning, insulation or any indoor comfort need, and we will earn the other 99% of your trust during our experience together.

For your convenience, we offer:

Payment by credit card
Manufacturer Warranties
Consumer Financing
Maintenance Agreements

Our Products & Services Include:

AC & Cooling
Heat Pump
Central air conditioning
Ductless Mini-Splits

Furnace & Heating
Heat Pump
Boiler or Radiator Heating System

Total Home Solutions
Indoor Air-Quality Solutions
Zoning Systems
Central Air Cleaner
Central Humidifer/Dehumidifier


Water Heaters
Tankless Water Heater

Licenses & Certifications

ROC #191372 ROC #283312 ROC #284062 Licensed, Bonded, Insured


We offer many options for Financing from Green Sky Financial, Synchrony Financial, and Wells Fargo Financial. Low Monthly Payments Low Monthly Interest

Trade Associations and Memberships

Better Business Bureau Ethicalaz.com Registrar of Contractors Licensed, Bonded, Insured

Coupons & Rebates

Coupon Title$500 Instant Rebates on New Unit
Coupon DetailsUse this coupon to receive a $500 Instant Rebate towards the purchase of a New System. Please note, only 1 coupon may be used per household.
Coupon Amount500
Reference CodeACDWHIRL500
Coupon DetailsUse this coupon to receive a free Estimate on a new Unit. Please note, only 1 coupon may be used per household.
Reference Code ACDMAINT10

Government & Manufacturer Rebates

Search For Available Rebates
Name: J. Rydell
Date: Mar. 16, 2015

Did this contractor actually perform work for you? Yes

  • Type of Work Performed: Install Trane Split Heat Pump
  • Date of Work Performed: 03/05/2015

Finally, please tell us about your experience with this contractor:

Great customer service. Always answered my calls and my questions. Finished project on time. Very happy.


10 (on scale of 0-10)


ACDoctor.com will continually be enhanced to provide the most comprehensive resource on the Internet to learn and find answers on indoor comfort systems including heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality (IAQ) and energy conservation.

Your comments help shape our development efforts, so please give us your feedback!

E-Mail: info@acdoctor.com
Phone: (866) 264-1479

The ACDoctor Team